Saturday, AUGUST 12
10:00 - 11:00 A.M.
U5 - U14: $90 CHECK or CASH
MiniWee: $70 CHECK or CASH
($10 discount for additional siblings)
Saturday, AUGUST 19
10:00 - 11:00 A.M.
ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE MUST BE PRESENTED AT REGISTRATION.
NO EXCEPTIONS TO PROVIDE IT AT A LATER DATE.
Please read the details on the appropriate age division pages and the Frequently Asked Questions before registering your child. In order to complete registration, the following is required:
- New participants (and returning participants who missed the last two seasons) must complete a registration form. An online form will be available a few weeks prior to the registration opportunities. The registration form will be available online until midnight prior to each registration. Completing the online form will help expedite the registration process.
Returning participants from the last two seasons, refer to instructions further down the page.
- ORIGINAL government-issued birth certificate must be presented at one of the registration opportunities. No exceptions to provide it another time. Westchase Soccer Assocation (WSA) abides by the Florida Youth Soccer Association’s and US Youth Soccer’s birth date verification process required for all participants. Please view Acceptable Proof of Birth Date requirements.
- New (and some returning) participants registering for the Under 7, Under 8, Under 10, Under 12 and Under 14 age groups must participate in a mandatory skills assessment in order to be assigned to a team. Sign up for an age appropriate session at the Skills Assessment station. Refer to the skills assessment page for additional information.
- Volunteer in some capacity! If you don't have time to coach then referee...if you can't coach or referee, there are many other opportunities to volunteer.
- Provide cash or check payable to Westchase Soccer or WSA.
NOT AVAILABLE ON OUR REGISTRATION DATES?
Only a custodial parent or legal guardian may sign the child's registration form. If a custodial parent or legal guardian cannot register the child in person, you may send someone else on your behalf. However, the custodial parent or legal guardian must download and complete a Registration Waiver and provide it to the individual who will be coming to registration. Please refer to the Registration Checklist for additional instructions.
RETURNING PARTICIPANTS FROM THE LAST TWO SEASONS:
If a child participated in any of the last two seasons, a pre-filled registration form (containing the data you previously provided) will be available at the Forms Station. Pre-filled volunteer applications will also be available at the Forms station for returning coaches and assistants--don't forget to ask for it! If you are not a returning volunteer, please volunteer in some capacity...there are many non-coaching tasks that will help with the organization of the league. After you pick up the form(s):
- Review the information on the printed registration form, verify the uniform size (and sign up for skills assessment if the form indicates "Required").
- Sign the form--only a custodial parent (i.e. named on the birth certificate) or legal guardian may do so. If neither will be registering the child, please download and complete a Registration Waiver and give it to the person who will be registering the child on your behalf.
- Provide cash or check payable to Westchase Soccer Association or WSA.