Westchase Soccer Association (WSA) believes caution and player safety should always take precedence above all. Medical experts are warning of a possible resurgence of COVID-19 in the fall. Out of an abundance of caution, WSA will not be offering a Fall 2020 soccer program. WSA feels we are doing our part to act responsibly during this pandemic by taking proactive measures to reduce the spread of the coronavirus. This decision is in the best interest of our players, families and community.
We recognize the disappointment of not offering a WSA soccer program this fall, but WSA strives to put the health and safety of our participants first and foremost in our decisions. WSA would like to thank you for your support and understanding of our decisions during these extraordinary circumstances.
Check back with WSA in 2021
U5 – U14: $100 CHECK or CASH
MiniWee: $70 CHECK or CASH
($10 discount for additional siblings)
Check back with WSA in 2021
ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE MUST BE PRESENTED AT REGISTRATION.
NO EXCEPTIONS TO PROVIDE IT AT A LATER DATE.
Please read the details on the Program pages and the Frequently Asked Questions before registering your child. In order to complete registration, the following is required:
- NEW participants (and returning participants who missed the last two seasons) MUST complete the online form by MIDNIGHT Friday prior to the date of registration. Returning participants from the last two seasons will have pre-filled forms available at Registration and therefore should not complete the online form.
- ORIGINAL government-issued birth certificate must be presented at one of the registration opportunities. No exceptions to provide it another time. Westchase Soccer Assocation (WSA) abides by the Florida Youth Soccer Association’s and US Youth Soccer’s birth date verification process required for all participants. Please view Acceptable Proof of Birth Date requirements.
- New (and some returning) participants registering for the Under 7, Under 8, Under 10, Under 12 and Under 14 age groups must participate in a mandatory skills assessment in order to be assigned to a team. Sign up for an age appropriate session at the Skills Assessment station. Refer to the skills assessment page for additional information.
- Volunteer in some capacity! If you don’t have time to coach then referee…if you can’t coach or referee, there are many other opportunities to volunteer.
- Provide cash or check payable to Westchase Soccer.
CANNOT ATTEND REGISTRATION TO REGISTER YOUR CHILD?
Only a custodial parent or legal guardian may sign the child’s registration form. If a custodial parent or legal guardian cannot register the child in person, you may send someone else on your behalf. However, the custodial parent or legal guardian must download and complete a Registration Waiver and provide it to the individual who will be coming to registration. Please refer to the Registration Checklist for additional instructions.
RETURNING PARTICIPANTS FROM THE LAST TWO SEASONS:
Returning participants from the last two sessions will have pre-filled registration forms available when they arrive at Registration (and their birth certificate is already on file). Please review the information on the form to make sure it is accurate. The uniform sizes from last season will be printed on the registration form–please re-size your child using the samples at registration. If you wish to change your child’s uniform size, please cross out the size printed on the form and write the new sizes based on the samples–do not guess!